The terms and conditions for conducting online poojas (offering) booking
All poojas are done with utmost devotion to LORD SHRI NAGARAJA, SARPAYAKSHIAMMA, NAGAYAKSHIAMMA AND NAGACHAMUNDIAMMA with a sole interest - the wellbeing of all devotees. Before proceeding to booking of the vazhipadu, as a Devotee you’re requested to read through the terms and conditions carefully.
The devotee has to accept the terms and conditions in order to book the vazhipadu through online vazhipadu booking facility provided by Mannarasala Devaswom.
Terms and conditions
Mannarasala Shri Nagaraja Kshetram
- The Devotee availing the online booking is expected to book the vazhipad 2 days prior to the date of performing the vazhipad.
- Temple will not collect any service charge from the Devotees for online booking.
- Due to unforeseen reasons or due to reasons beyond the control of Temple if the vazhipad needs to be postponed, the Devotee accepts to perform the vazhipad on a later date as decided by Temple.
- The vazhipad prasadams can be collected from the Temple as per the custom and usage of the Temple. (The timings etc. are exhibited in the official website)
- Devotee shall produce the receipt at the Prasadam Counter in the Temple and agrees to follow the instructions from the counter for collecting the prasadam.
- The Devotee agrees to provide accurate information as required by the Temple while booking the online vazhipad. Temple shall not be responsible if the information provided by the Devotee is wrong or pertains to a third party. Temple is collecting the information only for the sole purpose of performing the vazhipad.
- Temple offers all vazhipad shown at the site and will do it according to the custom and usage of the Temple.
- Temple is not interested to get involved in any dispute of any nature. However, if it so happens then only Laws which are prevailing in India will be applicable. This information is meant for every Devotee in India and abroad. The vazhipad is conducted as per the request of the Devotee as per faith, belief and practice of Nagaaradhana at Mannarasala Shri Nagaraja Kshetram. Temple will not be responsible for any technical dispute or any other type of dispute which may arise. Temple is not marketing or soliciting any Devotee for conducting any vazhipad. This online facility is to facilitate such Devotee who is interested to do it.
- Temple will not be responsible for any transaction failures from the Bank.
- If the amount is transferred from the Devotee’s account to Temple account and during the period if the internet facility fails or not done properly before completing the transaction from the Temple website then the reconciliation will be done by Temple.
- The Devotee has read and understood the above conditions and hereby agrees to disclaim any right may accrue to him as a Devotee in online transaction in view of the distinct nature of these services and further the Devotee agrees that if the Devotee approaches court of law then the Devotee will approach the competent court under the jurisdiction of District Court Alappuzha.
Haripad P.O., Alappuzha
Kerala - 690514